Skills-based Schemes Approval
Process for Approval
Our Skills-based schemes include Smart Metering, Utility Excavations, Plant for Utilities Scheme (PLUS), Network Construction Operations (Gas), Network Construction Operations (Water), and Confined Spaces. A full list can be seen via our schemes search. To deliver a Skills-based scheme you will need to be an approved provider. If you want to get your training programme approved for one of our Skills-based schemes (excluding Network Construction Operations and Confined Spaces) you will need to complete a Self-Assessment Report and submit to us with all the required evidence. It’s quick and easy and our Quality Assurance team are on hand to support you every step of the way:
- Contact us so we can email you the relevant Self-Assessment Report (SAR) – we can also take the opportunity to talk you through the process and offer advice and guidance on making it as smooth as possible
- Complete the SAR and return to us along with any evidence
- Complete and submit a mapping of your training programme to the scheme standards
- We review and come back to you with any questions or requests for additional information
- We may arrange a visit with you
- We confirm approval
For Smart Metering there is also a technical audit and technical visit. When your training programme is approved by us, you can use our logo in your promotional material.
See our Price List for our fees.
Find Out More
If you have any queries or questions relating to your Skills-based scheme training programme approval, please contact EUSR Support. We are available Monday – Friday, 8.00am – 5.00pm, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 0121 745 1310.