EUSR eCAT4 Range Data Download
This product is operated by Transform Managed Services.
The course is for all individuals involved in excavation activities from planning and design through to execution of works. The course covers the following:
- To identify how the equipment has been used.
- To be able to interpret the data to identify any coaching requirements.
- To identify any areas of concern in regards to how the equipment has or has not been used.
- Setting up & connecting to CAT Software & Analysis tools.
- Exporting the data to enable it to be presented to any key stakeholders.
The length of this course is 4 hours.
Registration on EUSR is valid for 3 years from date of training.
Find Out More
If you would like more information on the course please click here.
An Endorsed Training Programme is a training package that has been approved by Energy & Utility Skills as meeting its objectives. They are offered by private companies and any questions relating specifically to that training package should be directed to the appropriate provider.