Grundowinch Course (Tracto Technik-UK)
This product is operated by Tracto Technik – UK.
The TRACTO-TECHNIK training event for new and experienced GRUNDOWINCH Operators will explain how to safely and correctly use the GRUNDOWINCH 2-10 tonne Twin Capstan Winch system, and its operating accessories, for a variety of cable and pipe installations. It can be held in Bedford at our Learning and Development Centre or at a customer premises.
Duration and Detail
The one day event for up to 8 individuals includes a morning PowerPoint classroom demonstration, followed in the afternoon with a full hands-on practical assessment. The practical assessment includes the set up and complete operation of the GRUNDOWINCH, use of the printer, machine maintenance and decommissioning.
Successful individuals will subsequently be awarded a TRACTO-TECHNIK UK certificate of competence, and a new or updated Energy & Utility Skills card, showing they have attended the accredited GRUNDOWINCH Operators event.
Training being carried out at a customer’s own premises will be required to provide:-
- Meeting/classroom facilities for the duration of the event.
- A GRUNDOWINCH to be made available for the duration of the event, and for it to be fully functional in all aspects, e.g. emergency stops and swivel available. All the function decals to be correctly displayed, and printer paper be available if a data logger printer has been fitted.
- A safe outside area of approximately 50mtrs x 6mtrs to enable our instructor to deliver the practical assessments.
- Individuals must wear full Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for the practical session.
- EUSR registration number (if registered).
- Welcoming comments/introduction.
- Course outline/objectives introductions.
- What is a GRUNDOWINCH?
- Different models.
- Main components.
- Operating controls and control panel layouts including printers.
- Risk assessments.
- Parking and lifting.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Preparation & Winch set up.
- Winching in/out.
- Use of boom.
- Rope wire safety.
- Line speed control valve.
- Tonnage levels/Stage 1-2.
- In/out rope controls.
- Dash/control panel layout.
- Correct operation of GRUNDOWINCH, and practical walk through for its correct operation.
- Correct decommission procedure.
- Basic maintenance.
Registration on EUSR is valid for 3 years from date of training.
Find Out More
To find out more about this endorsed training programme contact Gary Preston, Training Manager at TRACTO-TECHNIK UK on 01234 342566 or email firstname.lastname@example.org