XAMS – our new e-Learning platform
We’re pleased to share with you the news that we are replacing our current e-Learning and e-Assessment system with XAMS, a third party system already used by a number of awarding and professional bodies including Lantra Awards and Open Awards.
XAMS will be fully integrated with QuartzWeb and has greater functionality than our current system, including:
- Fully compatible with all the latest web browsers
- It allows individuals to resume e-Learning from the point they last finished, if their session is interrupted
- Fully mobile enabled, so individuals can complete e-Learning on their devices including iPad/tablets
- Users will be able to bulk register individuals for e-Learning and e-Assessment
- Users will still be able to track the progress of individuals
- Enhanced reporting to follow
All existing approvals for e-Learning and e-Assessment training programmes will move over to XAMS, so there’s no need for you to re-apply for a new approval.
IMPORTANT – ACTION REQUIRED
- 10 December (5pm): Current e-Learning system switched off – all activations created in our current system will need to be completed in the current system. They will not be transferred over to XAMS.
- 10 December (5pm) – 14 December (10am): No e-Learning or e-Assessments available
- 14 December (10am): XAMS go live
More information to follow – direct communication with all current Administrators will be sent out the week commencing 9 November and we will also update and issue our e-Learning Administration User Guide.
If you have any immediate questions, please do contact the EUSR Support team, available Monday 8.00am – 5.00pm Friday, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 0121 745 1310 (select option 1)